Sunday, April 17, 2011

Accomplishments

This week was spring break. I absolutely loved it! I got to have a ton of special time with Oliver, feeding him every meal, loving on him, running errands, and doing stuff around the house. I accomplished so much: laundry, dishes, yard work... I even cooked dinner for Brent most nights! 

Enough about me... Oliver accomplished somethings too! First, he now has 4 teeth. I can only get pictures of them when he is crying so you'll only get to see the bottom ones because I can't get one of the top ones yet. His biggest feat was that now he can sit up on his own for about 5 minutes without toppling over. Now, he still needs a spotter, as I learned the hard way last night, but he's doing so much better. Enjoy some pictures of his latest accomplishment!

Wilson wanted to play too! 
He sits up best when he there is something to play with in front of him.


2 little teeth are coming in. There are 2 more about this size on the top.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a BIG BOY! I can't believe he has 4 teeth already! Marcus still has zero. And I had to learn like you did about the needing a spotter. He fell last night at church and hit his head on the floor. It was terrible but he's all better now. :)

    ReplyDelete