On another note, for the last 3 nights he does not want to go to sleep at his normal bed time. During daytime naps he's done great, but at night I do our normal routine and lay him down. Within 2 minutes he starts screaming. I'd think it was something hurting him, but he's only doing it at night. The first night, after over an hour of screaming, I rocked him to sleep. I've only done this only a handful of times in the last nine months because he normally puts himself to sleep very well. Last night I got him up and let him sit with me after 45 minutes of tears. Right now he's sitting in the floor behind me playing with the lid to a box, laughing about it. Tonight was 45 minutes worth of wailing too! Nothing has changed in the last week, so I don't know what the problem is. Maybe he wants his Mom-mom (he's been calling me that!). Maybe he's not tired since he's taking good naps in the middle of the day. I'm not sure, but hopefully we'll figure it out soon!
Finally, yesterday was the last day with kids and my last day of work for the summer is next Friday. Then it's family time all summer long! I can't wait!
| "Do you want to play too, Wilson?" |
No comments:
Post a Comment