Wednesday, June 8, 2011

To Grammy and P-paw's

Down I-75 and through a few cities
To Grammy and P-paw's we go
The car knows the way to hours of play
And there's tons of cake you know!

Down I-75 and through a few cities
To celebrate birthdays, three!
Dad turned 30, he still looks so young,
And the Grandparents are now 58. Gee!

Down I-75 and through a few cities
We had a grand old time.
We took lots of pictures for you to enjoy
Now we are home and will end our rhyme!
Oliver's first picnic on our way to Atlanta



We had a photo shoot in the back yard while we were there! 









Oliver's first sip of Coke from Uncle Blake.
The Carney Boys
Peeking from inside his crib
He is working on pulling up on the side of his crib.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these pictures! And yes, I admired the matching colors in the family pic. You're dark blue, Brent's light blue, and Oliver has them both - yes, he's the perfect mix of you two! :)

    ReplyDelete