Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Last night while on the phone with my dear Holly I was looking through my latest blog book. (By the way, it is beautiful and is a synopsis of Oliver's ENTIRE first year of life in 160 pages.) I was also getting pictures ready for my little guy to take to school, as requested by his teacher. In the middle of my reminiscing and conversation I realized something was missing from the book! I forgot to post pictures on the blog that my amazing in-laws took at different points throughout Oliver's first year. If you are unaware, John and Mary Ann owned Carney Studio in Woodstock, Georgia for 25 years. Just before Oliver was born they had to close the photography studio due to declining business caused by a horrible economy and digital photography. Anyway, the pictures they took are amazing! Better late than never, right?

These pictures were taken the day after Oliver came home from the hospital. I can't believe how big he is now!





No comments:

Post a Comment