It has also been a week of being with friends. Monday night I spent time at the hospital with Magen, who is pregnant and due early December. We are praying that Baby Grate does not make his/her debut for a few more weeks and Magen's blood pressure/heart rate stay healthy.
Tuesday night we had dinner with the Short Family and Oliver got to see his best friend Everett for Chinese. It's crazy to see how much our little boys are growing up! It's been about 2 months since we'd seen the Shorts' and it was awesome to have a few minutes to catch up as they headed home to Indiana.
Wednesday night I visited Jessie at a different hospital, who is pregnant with triplets. She's supposed to have the babies mid-November. Things are looking up as these little ones stay in their Mom's belly a little longer. I especially enjoyed the car ride with Alisa and conversations the three of us had. I walked into my house feeling encouraged!
Thursday night Aunt Holly drove through for her move to Canada. I can't even begin to describe how much she's meant to me over the last 10 years. We've been through so much! Though a small part of me is sad that she'll be so many miles away, my heart knows beyond the shadow of a doubt that God has a great mission for her in Calgary! We stayed up WAY too late talking and she got some special time with her "peanut" last night and this morning. I hope to make it to Calgary some time in the next year. I want to see everything God is doing in and through her!
That just about wraps up the week. Tomorrow Oliver will be 14 months old... and we're taking a trip to see Uncle Blake. More on that to come later this weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment