Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Walk

On Friday Oliver went to the doctor for his 15 month check-up. Everything looks good for our healthy little buddy. (I'd share stats, but Brent forgot to get them. I can't give him too hard of a time; he did take him to the doctor after all!) Oliver also had to get 4 shots, including the chicken pox and flu vaccinations. Unfortunately they messed with him so he's not been 100% this weekend. Today is much better than yesterday!

On a holiday note, last night was the Christmas Walk in Independence. First was the tree lighting, then the parade, then walking around town through businesses and churches. I think everyone who lives in Independence was there if I were to judge from the crowd. We had a great time and can't wait until Oliver gets older so we can stay for more of the performances.

This is Oliver's "smile" for the camera. Love it!
Blowing Kisses
Muwah!
Ready for the parade

No comments:

Post a Comment