This week Oliver and I have had the best time...especially because we can spend so much time together. It's going to be super hard to go back to work on January 2nd. But we'll not think about that for a while.
Last Wednesday we attempted intensive potty training. Notice emphasis on the word attempted. He actually did pretty well, especially after we had a diaper trashing ceremony. But due to the fact that I was still doing most of the work and he was not even telling us when he needed to go at all, we put it on hold again. He does look super cute in Thomas and Elmo underwear though!
On most mornings when Oliver and I are home and Brent is working, we make pancakes. On Sunday we even made "Twinkle Star" pancakes. Oliver loved them! (Although the picture looks a little brown, they truly were not burned.)
Yesterday we met up with my friend Julie to finish up some last minute shopping. Oliver loved hanging out with Julie, as usual, and is a great shopping companion. Today our morning started out at Kroger to pick up some missed items for the red velvet cheesecake I made. Oliver helped me bake, mostly enjoying the cake batter. Tonight we are going to the Christmas Eve service at church. Then home to open a Christmas Eve gift before going to bed.
More on that, including pictures, to come tomorrow!

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment