Today is my 32nd birthday. It started out after by cuddling with my sweetie. After taking a shower, Brent got up to take his shower, and our chatter awoke Oliver. They gave me sweet presents (a new purse and a craft from Oliver) before I left for work. Brent said when they got ready this morning he helped Oliver fix his shirt. Then Oliver reached up and pulled on the collar of Brent's shirt to make sure it was straight too. Adorable!
During the morning I had a meeting then worked with kids. All day long I was told Happy Birthday by students, co-workers, family, and friends. This happened over Facebook, phone calls, texts, and in person. It was awesome. Oliver and Brent came down for lunch, which was Chipotle and chocolate covered fruit. For the rest of the afternoon I helped prep for a safety audit and PD sessions on Monday. After planning was complete I spent some time with my friend, Julie, then came home to chicken casserole made by Brent. Oliver ran around and practiced lifting my hand weights. Now I get a little bit of alone time while the boys went grocery shopping. Today was amazing! My favorite thing about birthdays is how everyone makes me feel special by showing me how much they love me!
No comments:
Post a Comment