This week Oliver has been full of cuteness!
The week started out with Oliver telling me he had 2 animals when I changed his diaper. When I asked him what they were, he said, "Giraffe" and "Monkey." Then he got a sneaky look on his face when I said, "That's not a monkey." He laughed. "Deer!"
One afternoon on the way home from school I was going to call a friend. When I told Oliver, he said, "No, Mommy." I asked if he wanted to talk to me and got a resounding yes. So I asked, "What is your name?" He responded with, "Oliver Carney." We've been working on first and last name together. I pointed to myself, "What is my name?" His response was, "Mommy Oliver Carney." It melted my heart!
Oliver also knows the letter O and loves to point it out, especially loudly in stores at all of the signs that have a 0 in their price! Another things he enjoys in the store is singing ABCs or Old MacDonald really loudly! I may have bribed him with Buddy Fruits to get him to stop yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment