Oliver loves to cuddle! I love the picture of him cuddling with Brent on the couch. Then later the same night he cuddled with me to read stories. His favorites are The Dot Book, train books, Good Morning Good Night, and Jesus stories. I enjoy every second of cuddle time with my fella!
He's also been showing off his muscles lately. These pictures aren't great (every time I almost got a good picture he moved) but you get the idea. His little belly muscles crack me up too! He was getting mad at me because I was finished taking pictures, but the ones with him crying are just as adorable as the others!
This Saturday morning we had a great time without friends Kelly and Daniel. After breakfast at Panera, we enjoyed playing trains and story time at Joseph Beth, the local book store. The boys had a fantastic time playing together. Every time Daniel went out of sight, Oliver went to find him.




No comments:
Post a Comment