Oliver, Landry, and Nolan enjoyed the park a ton! They have a castle, sand pit, huge xylophone, boat, and splash park. Oliver was not quite a fan of the water, but loved the rest. He especially loved playing with his friends. After a morning of playing we enjoyed Tom and Chee for lunch, a local restaurant that serves grilled cheese and tomato soup as their specialty. My favorite part was having time to act up with my friend Holly. Though it had only been two weeks since our last play date, it seemed like forever! We can't wait to go play again next time!
On another note, today I am 30 weeks pregnant. Time went fast this summer, but since work started back its really flying. Teachers come back tomorrow and the kids come back on Wednesday. Sleep is becoming harder to come by mostly because either Graham finds a strange place to get comfortable, he's moving, or the night time hotness has started. His favorite place to move around right now is right around my belly button and sometimes up in my ribs. He mostly hangs out on the right side. I'm still doing really good with weight gain and passed the 3-hour glucose test on Monday with flying colors. Praise the Lord! I really don't have time to keep up with having gestational diabetes right now. Tuesday is when we preregister at the hospital and my next doctor appointment is at 32 weeks. I can't believe it's only 10 more weeks until we meet our sweet baby boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment