Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

For Halloween this year, Papa and Nana came up from North Carolina to join in on the fun. Graham slept through the entire night so I don't have any pictures of him, though he did wear his adorable "Mommy's Little Monster" onesie and monster hat. Oliver was definitely the cutest train conductor I've ever seen! He enjoyed carving a pumpkin and trick-or-treating down our street with Papa and Nana. Brent, Graham and I sat on the front porch and handed out candy. The best part of Halloween for us though is seeing all of our neighbors. Usually we end up going to them to take Oliver trick-or-treating, but this year they came to us. Everyone wanted to see the newest baby on the block! We had a really fun night getting rid of all the candy we bought and gathering a new bucketful to enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment