Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Little Michevious

Spring Break is finally here! I am off of work for the next week with many goals for family time and home improvements. I hope you enjoy the pictures below!  
I left Oliver in the living room for about 5 minutes to play under his play gym as I went to go do something back in another part of the house. All of a sudden I heard loud, little boy laughing. I ran into the living room to this. He'd knocked down the play gym and taken off his shoes. He thought it was hilarious!
Last week was really cold. Oliver was all bundled up!
This week is much warmer already.
Aunt Holly brought this shirt for Oliver. 
Oliver outgrew his hat from last fall. Here's his first baseball cap.
I got some sunscreen for the tips of his ears as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment