I now have s a Masters of Arts in Education with Instructional Leadership. For the last 2 years I've been completing this program. I'm so excited to be finished and know I could have never done it without Brent's support. I think he may be even more excited than me. He was super cute- got me a card and sign for the yard then took me to dinner before the ceremony and ice cream at DQ afterward. What a great hubby!
Graduation was tonight at 7:00. This was crazy because Oliver usually goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:00. Tonight, for the first time since he started sleeping through the night, the little guy stayed up until about 9:30. He did really well for the circumstances. He did fall asleep in his infant carrier during the ceremony so I woke him up afterward for pictures. During this time I asked someone I met during the ceremony to take pictures of our family. She agreed, but wanted to hold Oliver first. He DID NOT like this one bit! But as soon as he was back with his Mama he was ok!
On another note, there are only 14 more student days and 18 teacher days until summer! Oliver's babbling more since my last post, mostly "babababa." The way he moves his mouth is really cute. He's also sitting really well in a high chair when we go out. Tonight he was great when Brent took us to Carrabas to celebrate! He also got some "big boy" pajamas this week. He's grown out of all the footed ones, which were hard to find in 12 month size, so he got ones that are two pieces. He looks so grown up in them!
 |
| "My Mama's going to graduate!" |
 |
| Being hooded by Dr. Weaver, my advisor |
 |
| Oliver was a little sleepy at the point, after the ceremony |
 |
| There's a cute little smile! |
Yaaaaaaaay Melissa! Congrats!
ReplyDelete