Oliver's very vocal these days. It's mostly squeals of joy and laughter. His giggle is adorable! Occasionally we'll hear "bababa" or "gagaga", but not often. Every once in a while it sounds like, "Hey!", which we say to him a lot. Earlier today Brent and I heard what sounded like a spoken sentence, which we could not make out. We both looked at each other thinking we were hearing things. Then tonight I heard, as plain as day, "Mama." He only said it once. Was I hearing things? I dont' think so! I think my little man just said his first word!
 |
| Playing with his toy from Aunt Becky. |
 |
| He enjoyed creating for quite a while. |
 |
| I love this little boy! He's my favorite! |
HOW EXCITING! When I saw the title I was hoping that's what this blog was going to be about, only I wanted a video to hear it myself. :) Yay Oliver!
ReplyDeleteAwe! Mama! Just in time for Mother's Day! Can't wait to hear it myself! Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteAmy