- Walking full-fledged through the house. He's still really cautious though and does not like being in a room alone.
- Holding onto his crib and jumping up and down.
- Laughing really hard, slapping his leg about it, then laughing harder.
- Singing a song of "lalala" all day long.
- Undoing the velcro on his shoes then taking them off in the car.
- Loving and hugging on me when he's bashful.
"Be joyful always. Pray continually. Give thanks in all circumstances. For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
These versus are truly lived out in the life of our little Oliver. I am thankful for the innocence of a child I get to watch daily and pray that as adults we can remember to be joyful, prayerful, and thankful in everything we do!
That was the verse that I taught the children in church on Sunday. Amen sister! By the way - what a fun little boy! :)
ReplyDelete