Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Tissue

This afternoon I noticed Oliver's nose was running and said, "Oliver, go get a tissue." I did not think anything would come of it. A minute or so later I realized Oliver was no longer in the kitchen so I walked into the living room to get a tissue for him. He wasn't there either, so I returned to the kitchen. As I rounded the corner I noticed he was sitting in the floor with a box of tissues in front of him. He took one out of the box. Then he walked to the trash can and threw it away. Lately he's been wanting to play in the trash so I said, "Oliver, don't play in there." Then he closed the lid of the trash can and looked at me. That's when I noticed that he'd also wiped his nose clean. He's such a smart boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment