Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I did after all...

Yesterday when blogging about Oliver being 20 months old I was bummed to think I had not taken any new pictures in the last week. Well, today I am home with a sinus infection and kept the little guy with me rather than sending him to daycare mostly for entertainment, though he has congestion too. Before lunch we did an easy art project that I found on Pinterest where you just put paint in a ziplock bag and hang the bag on a wall. Then the artist moves the paint around in the bag. It's easy and mess-free! Oliver loved it because he does not like getting dirty. It was especially cute because when he first touched it he looked down at his hands and smiled when he realized there was no paint on them. When I went to take pictures of the fun we were having I realized that I had been wrong! There were quite a few pictures from last week. So enjoy the pictures from last week as well as those from our really fun art project!
Oliver enjoys making car sounds.
Deep in concentration
He thinks it is funny to drive cars up the wall... or up my leg!
The next Picasso!
"Looooook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment