Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Pool

It's getting hot! This weekend the high's will be in the mid 90s. I decided on Thursday afternoon it's time to get out the trusty crab pool from last summer. The first thing I realized was that I had to clean it because it was disgusting from it's winter stint in the garage. The second thing was trying on the swim diapers from last summer and sticking Oliver in his bathing suit. Though a little tight around the legs, the swim diapers will still work and there are 4 bathing suits available in the clothes we borrow. The third thing was putting Oliver in the water. Not so much of a success- he balked from the moment his little tush touched the frigid water. Instead he played in the water for a while, which he loved! He played with his bath toys, splashing water all over the deck. His favorite was filling the cups and dumping them out. He chased me around, dumping water on me for a while too! Even though the experience was not what I envisioned, we had a great time during our first water experience of the summer!






No comments:

Post a Comment