Sunday, January 6, 2013
Back at it
On Wednesday I was blessed beyond measure when Oliver greeted me with, "Mommy, get out of bed?" then jumped out his bed, put on his clothes without a fuss, and went to daycare to play with his friends like a champ. The day after a long break is usually really hard because he wants to be with me and usually ends in tears before I leave. But this time, though he was still not happy about me leaving, he was a "big boy" and handled it amazingly! I was proud! From Wednesday through Friday we were back on our normal schedule. On Friday night Bridgett and Andy came over to babysit Oliver so Brent and I could go on a date. Oliver loved his new buddy, Andy! They played together so well that Oliver just said, "Bye!" when we left. Yesterday we hung out as a family, then today I took Oliver to Khron Conservatory to see another train display. Of course he loved it, especially because two of the trains were Thomas and Percy. We walked back to the train room four different times, in between looking at exotic plants, before we left. We had a great time! I love Sunday mornings with my boy. It's just another added perk to the Saturday night service at church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment