Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Today was great! Oliver and I stayed home and played most of the day. We talked to Nana, Grammy, Aunt Holly, and Aunt Amy, in that order. The morning also included Sesame Street and sandwiches for lunch. I was quite impressed that Oliver ate tomatoes and pickles with his turkey and cheese! After lunch we took a much needed nap. Then we had a little dance party in the kitchen before Brent came home and we ate supper. Our next adventure began with a stop at Target for me to use a coupon and return some pants I had bought Oliver a while back. Though I did not end up using the coupon, I did get some diapers. They were on sale if you bought two, but I only needed one, since diaper days are coming to an end for Oliver. So the new baby got its first present: a box of diapers. After this stop we made our way to Rookwood for Yagoot, my all time favorite frozen yogurt. Which is, by the way, not like any other of the new, hip, "fro-yo" places, but much better! Then we walked around the outdoor mall and bought some new glycerin soap from Whole Foods. Now our adventures are over, and i can honestly say that was a great day. One more month from today and it will be summer break! I can't wait for weeks of days like today!





No comments:

Post a Comment