Friday, November 8, 2013

Boys! Boys! Boys!

Yesterday marked two weeks since Graham was born. Time is already flying by! The little fella continues to eat, sleep, and poop like a champ. He's on a 3 hour schedule during the day and goes 4 hours between feedings at night about 75% of the time. He's becoming more alert every day. Our little fella is really strong and can already turn his head from side to side during tummy time, which we noticed after he was home for only 3 days.

Oliver is also becoming more accustomed to being a big brother. He now refers to Graham as his baby brother and loves to join him for tummy time. He also helped me calm him down the other day when I was preparing dinner by reading his books to Graham. One of the funniest thing is that he thinks Graham's milk comes from my belly, and that I have three bellies. I am not telling him otherwise at this point. My favorite moment so far was when Brent, Oliver, and Graham were snuggling in bed one morning. Precious!







2 comments: