On Thursday Oliver and I went to the Cincinnati Museum Center to see the Duke Energy Holiday train display. He enjoyed finding Thomas, riding the little kid train, and playing with other kids at the train table.
Friday morning I made a trek back to school to share Graham with my Kelly friends and to enjoy the annual holiday luncheon. The food was great! For the first two hours we were there Graham was passed around quite a bit. After I fed him at noon I hid him in the office though to take a nap. Being there was nice and helped me realize that going back to work in January will be a good thing for me, though I'll miss the time I've had with my boys tremendously!
Friday night we went to the zoo for the Festival of Lights. We were all bundled up with layers of clothing to fight the cold. Luckily it was in the upper 30s while we there so it was not as frigid as it has been for a while. There were not many animals out, but the lights were gorgeous. Brent and Oliver also rode the carousel. Graham slept snuggled up in the stroller the entire time.
![]() |
| Had to add in an adorable picture of Brent helping Graham on his belly |



No comments:
Post a Comment