Wednesday, December 11, 2013

More Snow!

Yesterday it snowed again and school was cancelled. This means one less unpaid day for me, which is nice! (Though I'll be eating my words in June, but still...) Oliver stayed at home because the roads were bad in the morning. Once things got a little cleared up I made a grocery and post office run. Fresh air feels nice, even when it is frigid! When I got home we ate lunch and Oliver took a 3 hour nap. I love days when he does that! We all wake up feeling refreshed. Graham, on the other hand, did not have a great sleeping day. His morning started at 5:30 and he was awake pretty much until 1:30 when I put him in the bouncer beside my bed while I slept. Then he fought sleep after waking up until about 10:30 last night. After that he did a good 5 hour stretch before waking up again. I think the main problem was gas, but maybe he's having growing pains again. Who knows? Today has already been much better! Also, in the middle of the baby-crying-chaos I took my mind off of things by baking monster cookies with Oliver. They turned out delicious. We also played around with the camera for a few head shots. They are pretty handsome fellas, even if I do say so myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment