Saturday, October 8, 2011

What a BEAUTIFUL morning!

Last night Oliver discovered sticky notes. He thought it was hilarious to take them apart, but could not understand why they were sticking to his hand. Before it was all finished, there were green sticky notes all over our office floor!

This morning was perfect for hiking! Brent, Oliver, and I went to Cincinnati Nature Center again where we hiked for 2 miles, played in the kids' area, and had a picnic lunch. While there we learned a few new things about Oliver. He does not like the texture of tree bark but loves touching other grasses and flowers. He enjoys listening to things around him and looking to find out what they are: airplanes, trucks, dogs, and birds. He liked the feel of cold water from the stream over his fingers. For the first time, he drank water out of my CamelBack, which he thought was amazing. He thought the tunnel was super fun to crawl through to find Brent and I. This was a great day! All morning I could not stop myself from singing, "It' a beautiful morning!"











No comments:

Post a Comment