Sunday, December 30, 2012
Wilson
I know it has been a while since anything about our sweet puppy Wilson has been recorded. Poor fella. Oliver came along and he has been pushed aside. He is such a great dog! He is still my baby, coming to me to cuddle up and barking when I play with Oliver instead of him. Unfortunately the barking causes him to spend more time than he should downstairs so that he will (hopefully) stop. He lets Oliver play with him too, and they are usually pretty good buddies. Today Wilson is having a rough day. He hurt his hip somehow so we spent our morning at the vet. It made me sad this morning when he did not come up under my feet while I was fixing breakfast or jump up for food from Oliver. We hope he feels better soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment