This morning we went for our last weekly visit to see Dr. Bishop about Graham's belly button and it is healing. Praise Jesus! Tonight he got to take a bath with Oliver, which I plan on doing every night from here on out as part of his bedtime routine. While at the office I was also able to have him weighed, which was more proof of a growth spurt he had last week. It's hard to believe that Graham already weighs 11 pounds and 13 ounces. He's kept up perfectly with his half a pound a week. I also measured him because he just looks longer, and he's about 25 inches, though that's not exact because I did it myself when the nurse left. That means he has grown at least 4 inches in the past 6 weeks. It looks like both of our boys will be tall. That's exciting! Graham is also sleeping longer at night and napping better during the day. We have discovered that he has to have at least one longer period of awake time, at least 2 hours, in order to go to sleep at night. Last night was his first "long" stretch of sleep at almost 7 hours between feedings. I'm excited that he is getting right on track for good nights of sleep for all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment